Seventh side of cubes




A peak moment, I want
Those trees and leafy twigs poke inside
As this light, which, now-
Corrodes me slowly.
My magic men on mossy wall
Still play their transmigration
But I’m bored!

A peak moment, I unheard-
A ‘Sylvia’ and her ‘Electra-oven’.
I tried, to overcome-
The simplest ‘KCN goldsmiths’
Parallel lines drawn on chirking bed,
A taut rope among leafy whispers-
‘Maniacs or phobiacs?’- Question-
But I’m getting-

A peak moment, head-
Nodding as an idiot-I felt absurd!
Placed it on my front legs
Like a cat, just to sleep-
While thinking a mischief to commit.

There are holes, always on sides
Through one I thought a dog-
Outside, wearing only freedom!

This peak moment, I wish
All outside collapse in a wild crash
A devilish excitement,
But, that too won’t work!

I know, there’s a side opened-ever,
An escape from cubes
The seventh side
Still unseen!


Comments

  1. ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് വളരെ ബുദ്ധിമുട്ടാണ് ശ്യാം ... (എനിക്ക്) മലയാളത്തില്‍ വല്ലതും ഉണ്ടോ?....
    ... ഏതായാലും തുടങ്ങിയത് നന്നായി ... ആശംസകള്‍ സജിത്ത്...

    ReplyDelete
  2. നന്ദി സഹോദരന്...
    എശലാക്കാന് പറയുന്നതല്ല... മലയാളത്തിൽപറയാനുള്ളാത്മവിശ്വാസംപോരാ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vapoured

LIGHT