Disillusioned Illusion


I felt their calm length-
As gloomy mountain hairpins
Sharp edge thrilled into-
Deep, velvet rainforest!
 
An old marble floor-with
Gazal-dripping goblets and maids,
A battle rained outside- lone!
All I heard, a soft breath murmur.

In glacier deserts
Igloo caves frozen
Over the small lamp and me;
Only the flame trembled.
 
Once lone neighbours in air
Whispered (me) of their death;
Their clouds hovered
But like shelter-less nostalgia!

Next, I was an escaped,
I ran and ran and ran-
They chased on to decapitate-
But never!
 
Once in a sugar cane field
We worked, and her voice
I couldn’t hear, but felt
Just only felt!
And we were on a road
She vanished, as I turned
To see only a leaf rustled!
An orphan smile hung on.
 
The train ran along steppes
A lone wind rippled over grass
But that vast sea-
I never felt.
 
Now, suddenly,
In this desert of Mars-
My infinite loneliness!
I scream to change dream:
On a white desert-
A lone letter crawls
Try to catch- slips out- (quivery hand!)
And I scream on and on-
Never echoes in deserts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vapoured

Seventh side of cubes

LIGHT